Cleaning

How I clean my stove top!

10:10 AM

OK I know I'm not the only one who gets the burnt food on my stove top and can't seem to get it off!
I use to use an S.O.S pad and scrub the heck out of it to the point where it was a scratched up mess. I would rather leave the black ugliness on there then to spend 15 min 'trying' to scrub it off.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

saves you time, future arthritis :) , and your stove top!
It even smells like cherries!
I love this product! I use it on my stove top, oven, kitchen sink, hard water stains, and my pots and pans!
It makes everything look NEW!
I'll post pics of my oven and kitchen sink this week.

I just wet a sponge, dip it into the Scour Off, and go to town!


Here are some pics of before...





 Here are the afters...(the dark spots you see are scratches from an S.O.S pad)





Thanks for looking at my lovely burnt mess!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sarah! It looks great!!! Love your blog!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. You done really great work. The way you present your cleaning, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook