Cleaning

UH OH JELLO!

3:04 PM

I gave my 10 month old RED Jello for a snack the other day and after he was done I cleaned him up and let him play in the living room. I must not have cleaned him well enough because 3 days later my husband found red stains all over our chair and carpet! I thought for sure I wasn't going to be able to get it out since it sat there for a few days. But, to my surprise it did! With little effort to top it off!

I have been working on keeping our house chemical free and healthy for my family. So, I used my handy dandy Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. This cleans practically anything!

I put straight Basic H2 on it and scrubbed it in with my finger nail.

Here is what it looked like with Basic H2 on it...

Here's another...

and a close up...

I let it sit on there while I dusted the dining room.
Then I filled a spray bottle with extremely hot water and sprayed it on the spots.
I rubbed gently with a clean towel and it came up fast.
All the spots came out! I was so excited that I took pics before the chair was dry :)

Here are some after pics...





Now, for my carpet!
I told my Husband that if it didn't come out he would have to put in hardwood floors ;)
But of course it did! (Lucky Chris! lol)

I did the same exact thing to the carpet as I did to the chair.
I used Basic H2 and HOT water.

Before...





ALL GONE!!!





 
How do you clean your carpet or furniture?

Happy New Year!!!

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Sarah

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my!!! I would have been in total panic mode! I have been looking for a new cleaner. Thanks for sharing :D

    Welcome to the bloggy world :D
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook