Cleaning

How to clean your sink and hardwater

4:52 PM

I have very hard water. We have been saving for a water softener but until then this is what my kitchen sink looks like ALL THE TIME! Sad I know...
I would love to get a new sink too cuz this one is is beat up and has clear top coat splatters from when I re-did a table. Blah!


I mean look at the white water marks...gross!


Who would want to drink out of this water filter?!




I took my favorite Shaklee Scour Off and a wet sponge and SPARKLE!









 I LOVE IT! Just wish I would keep it looking so beautiful everyday :)
I hardly scrubbed at all too!

If you like what you see try my Shaklee Scour Off for yourself and tell me how much you LOVE it!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Jane-
    You bet it works on shower doors! I get to clean my shower tonight...I'll take pics for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, That looks great!
    Thanks so much for coming to my blog and for the kind comments!
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook