Beauty

Sparkle + Teal Crackle = Nail Polish LUV!

12:34 PM

I LUV nail polish!!
 I just got my nails done last week and I'm in LUV with China Glaze's Crackle!
Here is how my nails turned out! I've gotten tons of compliments!
 Plus, it's a great color and design for Easter!



I put China Glaze - Snow Globe (2 coats) as the base.


Then LIGHTLY I put China Glaze's - Crushed Candy on over the Snow Globe after it was completely dry.


It cracks immediately!


Then after that is dry apply a top coat!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Crackle LUV....Your friend

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. heyy lovely color of nail polish. it looks very funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It looks like water nymph nail polish or something

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook