Cleaning

Quick Tip: How to De-Scale your Keurig Coffee Maker!

11:14 AM

First off I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging. I have been unbelievably busy. I've been organizing every inch of my home, had a garage sale, fixing up my Sister In Law's condo, and much much more!!





I woke up feeling sooo tired yesterday and looking forward to my morning cup of coffee only my coffee maker wouldn't work!!! AHHHHH! I messed with it for awhile but in the end it still didn't work.
It did however say De-scale on the screen.
What the heck does de-scale mean and does it do it for me??
So, this morning I hopped on the Internet because I was in dire need of some coffee!!
De-scale means you need to clean the pipping out of build up...yippee for me! One extra thing I have to clean today! hahaha
They suggest running vinegar through it....but I didn't have enough vinegar...humph!

So, I got cleaver!!! I put 1-2 Tablespoons of my Basic H2 in the water reservoir and filled the rest with water. At first it took a couple minutes but the water ran through which it didn't do before!! YAY!
I kept running it until I needed to refill it. Then I rinsed out the reservoir and filled it with water. I ran it again until and the suds were gone. This took about 2 re-fills.
It works great now!!!

Steps:
1- Put about 1-2 tablespoons of Basic H2 in the water reservoir and fill with water.
2- run the water through until reservoir is empty (as if you were making a cup of coffee)
3- rinse out water reservoir and fill with water
4- run water through until all the bubbles from the Basic H2 are gone
5- make yourself a perfect cup of coffee for all your hard work!

P.S. I'm writing this while enjoying hazelnut coffee from my clean Keurig Elite Coffee Brewer!

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Sarah! I found your blog on Debbie's through the "newbie" post! I'm so glad I clicked on your blog b/c I need to de-scale my Keurig coffeemaker!

    P.S. I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook