Cleaning

How to Remove Rust from Counter

4:25 PM

I bought a metal strainer from Ikea and it broke within the first week. The metal ring fell off the bottom so the unprotected metal started to rust. The strainer was place on the counter and left a perfect rusty circle.

I named it the ring of death.



I'll admit I panicked and took some bleach to it.
It's what I use to use to remove stains from the counter and what I use at the salon to clean the sink.

Someone must have been watching over me knowing this isn't what I want to use because it didn't work! It didn't even lighten up the ring at all!!

I thought, "now what am I suppose to do?!" I thought, "this would be a good time to ask for granite counters." :) But no.

While I was scrubbing down my sink with Scour Off I decided to use it on the ring of death. I thought, "it couldn't hurt."

VIOLA!! 



The ring is gone! I barely scrubbed! 

What was I worried about?! LOL


Scour Off™ Heavy Duty Paste


Benefits
• Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, 
burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous 
chemicals or toxic fumes.
• Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable 
cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine bleach or dye.
• Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for 
cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.  
• It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: grout, 
cement, and ceramic.
• Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use. 

Surfaces for use
• Sinks 
• Stove tops
• Tile 
• Ceramic tiles
• Grout 
• Porcelain sinks
• Ovens 
• Baked enamel
• Ovenproof glass



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What are the nontoxic ingredients that are in it? I've seen Norwex cleaning paste, it only has 3 natural ingredients in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scour off is made from cherry pits. Which is great because it works and smells good :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook