Cleaning

How I clean my oven & stove NATURALLY

9:21 PM

I cleaned my oven and stove today! It was way over due. 
I let my stove get real messy for the before picture.

Oven cleaners are one of the most toxic cleaners people use.

I did it chemical free...did I mention while I'm 9 months pregnant!

Here are the before pictures:



I first sprayed my Basic H2 Degreaser all over and let it sit for a few minutes.

The Degreaser only cost me $0.17 for 16 oz.!!!!!!






 Then I scrubbed it with Scour Off.

SCOUR OFF™ HEAVY DUTY PASTE



  • Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
  • Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
  • Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
  • It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
  • Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.



Here is how it turned out!!




If only they could stay this clean ;)


Visit solomonliving.myshaklee.com to order your shaklee products risk free!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook