Cleaning

How to clean your Wii Remote Naturally

1:26 PM


Have you ever disinfected you remotes?

I think they are one of the dirtiest objects in our home. We don't have cable but we do have netflix that we stream through our Wii. The remote itself didn't "look" dirty but the wrist bands were disgusting!


I sprayed the wrist bands with All-purpose Basic H2.
(above)

Then I soaked them in hot water with dissolved Nature Bright.
(below)



While those were soaking, I sprayed Basic G (Germicide) onto a towel and wiped the remotes clean. I also took out the batteries so I could get into the little grooves.

Why I use Basic G over other disinfectants:
Basic G is super concentrated and when mixed in 1 - 16oz. spray bottle it costs $0.03!!
Basic G is the safest disinfectant on the market! It's nonflammable, biodegradable, and non-toxic. It's residual effectiveness lasts up to 3 days after application! Chlorine bleach used as a disinfectant is effective no more than one hour. It kills up to 99% of bacteria. Oh and it barely has a scent!! :)
(below)


YAY! So much better! No more disgusting wrist straps!
(below)

How do you clean your remotes?

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Visit my Shaklee website!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook