Cleaning

DIY Natural Disinfecting Wipes

6:43 PM

How is everyone feeling?
Has the flu gone through your house?
Today, my husband said he thinks he may be getting the flu (cold). YUCK!
As soon as he left for work, I went straight to work making my natural disinfecting wipes.
I'm determined not to have the rest of the family get this nasty flu.
This recipe is really easy and will keep disinfecting for 3 DAYS! Unlike the others which disinfect for only 1 hour. Crazy huh?
DIY Natural Disinfecting Wipes
(or like my son says, "cleaning the eeews"!)
Here is what you'll need:


  1. Cut the paper towels in half with the serrated knife.
  2. Add 1/2 tsp. of Basic G and 2 cups of water in the container.
  3. Place one of the halves of paper towels in bowl and close the lid.
  4. Flip container over and wait a couple of minutes.
  5. Open the container and pull our the paper tube.
  6. Pull out the end of the paper towels from the inside.
Now your turn!!


Shop Here


Find out more about my team Project Dream


Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook

Get Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife sent to your e-mail:


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Thank you so much for dropping by Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop! I really needed this tutorial as I have a two year old, take care of my friend's two year old, and am pararnoid about the affects of the chemicals in normal antibacterial wipes. Thanks again!

    Diana @ Nanny2Mommy
    http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two 2yr olds running around...oh my! What is also great is it saves you tons of money because Shaklee products are all concentrated :) Thanks for hosting!!
      -Sarah

      Delete
  2. This is gonna come in so handy! I can't wait to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these! I also make baby wipes and handy wipes similar to this. What's also great is I can let my 2 year old clean without it being harmful to him :) Thanks for stopping by!
      -Sarah

      Delete
  3. What a Cool idea! Thank you for following my blog. I am your newest follower too, on everything. Be sure and join the link party every Tuesday through Thursday at midnight.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some good things that you are sharing on your blog. I love it! I can't wait to make my own wipes now. Im now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a great idea! who knew that the store ones only kept things bacteria free for a certain amount of time?! hope your husband feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun!
    Awesome blog!
    I like your blog, how about following each other?
    I got GFC, Bloglovin, FB also twitter
    I would love to ♥
    Please, let me know! Looking forward to being blog-friends with you :)

    My blog is here:
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Found you through Thumping Thursday hop! Excited to be here and following you now via GFC. I liked this post on making your own wipes and it is amazing. This is the most creative DIY that I have seen so far. Way to go!! Please also visit me at http://kiddiesfan.blogspot.ca/ and follow if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing! Loved having you drop by my blog the other day! New follower!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to print out you blog (with the site address) so all the teachers at my school can see this. What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is basic G. Is there other options to it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Basic G is Shaklee's concentrated germicide. Bacteria, fungi, and viruses can wreak havoc on your family's health and safety. Used as directed, Basic-G tackles over 40 of these pesky microbes, including several animal viruses. That makes it an excellent choice for use in the kitchen, bathroom, or pet area. In addition to being economical - one quart makes up to 64 gallons - it's also EPA registered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can you buy shaklees? Maybe Walmart or heb

      Delete
    2. You can only find Shaklee online. This is my shop where you can find all the Shaklee productshttp://solomonliving.myshaklee.com/us/en/

      Delete
  12. Hei! I was thinking to try this too, but we dont have this Basic G in Finland. So, I´m going to use this idea with another general detergent... But thank you for sharing this idea! Very usefull in my house too!
    Irina (Finland)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Informative blog on disinfectant wipe and about its correct usage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is good made of home DIY disinfectant wipe.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook