Health

Give the gift of Health & Energy

9:06 AM




I went Christmas shopping and I bought myself something :)

Isn't that how it goes, you find things that you like when you are shopping for others.

I found the Tea box at Kirland's on clearance! I can never pass up a clearance sign :) I thought it would be perfect for my Energizing Tea's. I love the way it looks and now my tea's sit next to my Keurig so I can have hot tea instead of coffee. 



A refreshing energy boost!
Forget coffee and amped-up sodas. Here's a safe and natural way to head off the slumps when you need a quick pick-me-up. An exclusive blend of antioxidant-rich green, white, and red teas, as well as taurine, naturally boosts your energy and enhances alertness.
Enjoy morning or afternoon, hot or cold.



This would be a great gift for:

  • Tea lovers
  • Anyone who is giving up soda and/or coffee
  • Anyone who needs energy without the crash
  • Anyone who is looking for something natural
  • Everyone who loves Shaklee!
How I make my tea:


You can find the tea's HERE!


Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook