Health

How to build your child's health when they are NOT sick

9:55 AM

There are so many that are getting sick this time of year. I choose to help prevent it and save money on doctor visits. Yes, you are suppose to get sick to build up the immune system. Sucks I know! Who wants to be sick? But, there are some nasty stuff going around that honestly at 6 months pregnant I refuse to get. Well, at least I try my hardest not to get.
You know those cute little people that make the biggest mess and yet steal your heart. Well, they like to spread germs. They are extremely good at it! They put their hands in their mouth and nose then play with their toys and touch door knobs and many other things. Those germs love to spread.
I choose to build my children's health when they are NOT sick.
Yep, that's right! I like to prevent! Doctors must hate me ;)
The last time my almost 4 year old saw a doctor, besides getting his annual check-up, was 2 years ago! He had pneumonia and was on 3 different types of antibiotics. I was NOT giving him vitamins. That is when I decided to prevent that from happening again. It was so sad to see him so sick even on his 2nd Birthday :(
That's when I decided to use Shaklee vitamins. Why? Well, they are the #1 Natural Nutrition company in the U.S. Shaklee has THE BEST vitamins out there. To find out more about Shaklee go HERE.
My almost 4 year old has had the sniffles maybe twice that lasted maybe 2 days since his 2nd Birthday when I started a Shaklee vitamin regimen. Seriously! I have not had to stay up all night with him because he was miserable. There were no washing many loads of laundry because he was vomiting in the middle of the night...NOTHING! This has made this Mommy very happy!
This is what I give him daily:
Chewable Vita-C:
A healthy immune system is your body's most powerful weapon in its daily battle against smog, smoke, and other environmental assaults.  Our chewable Vita-C has a fresh citrus flavor making it ideal for anyone who has trouble swallowing tablets.

Incredivites Multivitamin:
Shakleekids Incredivites is the first children's chewable multivitamin in the U.S. with lactoferrin, which helps kids' immune systems stay supercharged.* Packed with 23 essential nutrients, it's the world's best kids' supplement-with 600 IU of vitamin D to support strong bones and teeth, and 100% of the Daily Value of all eight B vitamins and vitamin C. Just two a day and off they play. Now that's incredible!
Might Smart:
Supertasty and supersafe, Shakleekids Mighty Smart Choice is scientifically formulated with a power-packed blast of 100% natural, ultra-pure DHA. DHA is the most abundant omega 3 fatty acid in the brain and eyes and each great-tasting chew provides 100 mg.
My 14 month old has NEVER been on an antibiotic. I hope to keep it that way for a long time. He has had the sniffles one time that lasted 1 day. Trust me, I do think how is this possible? I don't shelter him, he plays with other kids, and I have caught him sucking on the shopping cart. YUCK! He puts everything in his mouth. It's a constant thing around here.
Here is what I came up with. I did things differently when I was pregnant and after he was born than with the other. All because I knew more.
I took Vitalizer (multivitamin) with my 2nd during pregnancy and after. Whereas I took the prenatal vitamin that was prescribed by my doctor at the time with my 1st. I also was drinking Shaklee 180 Smoothees.
I nursed my 2nd which I wasn't unable to do with the 1st.  I was still taking Vitalizer and Shaklee 180 Smoothees.
And of course I have introduced Incredivites to my 2nd way earlier than the 1st.
Now, he only has 5 teeth so far. So, what I do is crush 1 tablet and mix it into applesauce. He loves it! I have also crushed 1 tablet and mixed it into his water but he may not drink all of it so the applesauce is the way to go. I may also try it in yogurt too.


To find all the vitamins that I use go HERE.
What is also great, Shaklee offers 100% of your money back if you are unsatisfied! They can do this because their returns are super low.
 Do you build your child's health with vitamins?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook