Thursday, June 26, 2014

Earn a trip to Maui!

Maui is definitely my favorite place to be. I love this Hawaiian island for it's beauty, history, and activities. Seriously, you can be alone with it's beauty or you can head down the road and go shopping!! Even if it's raining on one side of the island drive about 30 min and it'll be sunny!

I've been to Maui many times and I don't think I could ever get tired of it's magnificent scenery.

I have chosen Shaklee for many reason and one is their incentive trips they offer. This year I have to say it's the best yet! Maybe that's because they are offering a trip to my favorite place in the world...

Wailea Beach Maui, Hawaii

For our honeymoon Maui is one of the islands we visited and I promised my husband that we would go again some day. Almost 6 years and 3 kids later, my promise seemed to be far, very far, in our future. Until now! I am determined to earn this trip for my family. 

Hey, I'm not selfish, I want you to earn this trip too!


Are you interested and want to learn more?

Visit my teams website: 
(click the pic above)


What We Do:
(click the pic above)

Success Stories:
(click the pic above)

To learn more:
(click the pic above)




I'm excited for this new journey and I want you there with me!

I'll send you off with a few pics from my Honeymoon in Hawaii!






















Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook

Get Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife sent to your e-mail:


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
ALOHA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Maui looks amazing!!! I am so going there with you! We would have blast!

    ReplyDelete