Beauty

Makeup Tutorial - "STRANGE NAKED SUSPECT"

9:34 PM

For New Year's, I decided that this is the year to make ME happy. I call it the "year of ME". I've put my happiness on the back burner for at least 6 years to make sure my family has what it needs and I've lost myself along the way. I'll still do what it takes to keep my family healthy and happy but I can't do that unless I'm healthy and happy as well.

So, one of the things on this year's bucket list is to start making hair and makeup tutorials. I've waited for 2 years and 5 months to do this. I was just waiting to learn everything and yet I've learned nothing bahahaha! I thought, "well, this just isn't working". So I'm throwing caution to the wind and learning as I go :) I know makeup and hair BUT I have a lot to learn about creating video's so please be nice and patient during my learning process <3




I'm calling this makeup look...

STRANGE NAKED SUSPECT
 This look is quick, easy, and keeps mom looking HOT!



Eye Primer:
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Shadow used:
Urban Decay - NAKED 2 - SUSPECT
Urban Decay - NAKED 3 - STRANGE

Eye Liner:
Urban Decay - NAKED 2 - BLACKOUT:on the upper rim of eye as a liner
MAC liner - GRAPHBLACK:on waterline 

Mascara:
Dior - DIORSHOW MAXIMIZER - lash plumping serum
MAC -HAUTE & NAUGHTY TOO BLACK LASH

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills - BROW WIZ - med ash
Ardell - Brow Defining Powder - soft taupe

Lips:
Bite Beauty - Lush fruit lip gloss - HONEY

Come follow me on all these guys too:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook