Cleanse

My Life Reset Challenge

12:48 PM

Hey there Resetters, Sarah Solomon here! The creator of Smoothie Freezer Meal Workshops, Author of the three recipe books, "Smoothies" Fall, Winter, and Spring Editions and the Founder of Dare to Dream Initiative

I'm a former Professional Figure Skating Coach and Dance Instructor turned stay at home mom of 3 adorable boys. After having 3 boys in 4 years via c-section, I had lost focus on my health and fitness while juggling being a newlywed, my career, school and new mommy life. This led me to my search to find a simple way to gain back control of my weight while improving my health and immune system. During my search I found the Shaklee 180 program and the Life Reset. I have since lost 30 pounds and still I'm losing. The BEST part is that I'm losing fat and keeping muscle plus I have more energy to keep up with my boys and they too can enjoy the health benefits.

Listen to my recorded webinar to learn more about me, my company, and how the Life Reset works!



Find our group on Facebook to join in our next monthly Life Reset: Life Reset: Healthy Weight Loss Challenge

Email Sarah: daretodreaminitiative@gmail.com

Find your Life Reset supplies here to join us today! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook