Family

Evan turned 2 today!

9:51 AM

GOOD MORNING!

Our family (even the dog) have been sick for over a week! We are finally feeling a little cheery this morning! Because.......

IT'S EVAN'S 2nd BIRTHDAY!

He refused to let me take even one picture of him :( but I'm just happy he doesn't have a temp. and he is playing. Still not eating as much but at least he is nibbling. The poor guy didn't have anything to eat or drink for 6 days! We have all been to the Dr. many many times this week (can't wait to see those bills).

Anywhoo! Today is the day I get to make Evan's Birthday cake for his party tomorrow!!! Here is the inspiration....


This shouldn't be too hard...I think. It looks similar to the one I made last year.


So, off I go with my Pandora on high and my apron!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Sarah


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You did a wonderful job on both cakes!!
    Love Diane (Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook