I went Christmas shopping and I bought myself something :)
Isn't that how it goes, you find things that you like when you are shopping for others.
I found the Tea box at Kirland's on clearance! I can never pass up a clearance sign :) I thought it would be perfect for my Energizing Tea's. I love the way it looks and now my tea's sit next to my Keurig so I can have hot tea instead of coffee.
A refreshing energy boost!
Forget coffee and amped-up sodas. Here's a safe and natural way to head off the slumps when you need a quick pick-me-up. An exclusive blend of antioxidant-rich green, white, and red teas, as well as taurine, naturally boosts your energy and enhances alertness.
Enjoy morning or afternoon, hot or cold.
This would be a great gift for:
- Tea lovers
- Anyone who is giving up soda and/or coffee
- Anyone who needs energy without the crash
- Anyone who is looking for something natural
- Everyone who loves Shaklee!
How I make my tea:
- Hot or cold
- With ice and a little Stevia
- Lemonade and the Pomegranate Energy Tea
Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook