Recipes

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein Shake

8:00 PM

I've been craving peanut butter lately and the other day I decided to change up my breakfast.

I usually drink my Cafe Latte protein shake but this time I did something a little bit different.



In a blender I mixed 
  • 2 scoops of Chocolate Protein
  • 2 spoonfuls of Peanut Butter
  • 8 oz. Skim Milk
  • a handful of ice cubes
This was so easy and delicious. It's definitely a shake I'll make again!!




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-your-stuff-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a whole slew of recipes for very hump protein shakes if u ever want some let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant yummy not hump. Dang auto correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious, yum! Thanks for the follow, returning the favor :)

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook