How is everyone feeling?
Has the flu gone through your house?
Today, my husband said he thinks he may be getting the flu (cold). YUCK!
As soon as he left for work, I went straight to work making my natural disinfecting wipes.
I'm determined not to have the rest of the family get this nasty flu.
This recipe is really easy and will keep disinfecting for 3 DAYS! Unlike the others which disinfect for only 1 hour. Crazy huh?
DIY Natural Disinfecting Wipes
Here is what you'll need:
- Paper towels
- 1/2 tsp.
- Serrated knife
- 2 cups of water
- Cut the paper towels in half with the serrated knife.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of Basic G and 2 cups of water in the container.
- Place one of the halves of paper towels in bowl and close the lid.
- Flip container over and wait a couple of minutes.
- Open the container and pull our the paper tube.
- Pull out the end of the paper towels from the inside.
Now your turn!!
Find out more about my team Project Dream
Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook
Get Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife sent to your e-mail: