Decorating

Boys nursery/toddler room!

11:26 AM

I'm so excited! 
Yesterday, we finished the boys room...3 months early!

The boys will be sharing a room. I had to find a way to coordinate the baby bedding with Evan's bedding. I decided to use the dark grey that is used in the baby bedding.

I love how it turned out! I love the grey with with pops of color.

The room is a car theme but not over done.

The room is small. Here is the best angle of both sides I could get.


This is Evan's side of the room. An awesome find is the initials over the his bed.


Evan loves his books. I love the pop of color!


This is such a cool shelf!


Here is Owen's side. 


I love this bucket to hold diapers, wipes, creams, etc.




 Here is their nightstand.


 This is a cute little bank and clock!!


These are oil cans that are hanging next to the closet.


I hope you enjoyed the nursery/toddler room!!

How do you feel about grey paint?

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This looks fantastic! Love all the car stuff.. perfect for any motor head Daddy or car loving boy!
    Thanks for joining in the under 300 followers blog hop!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Say G'day Linky Party!This room looks amazing! I've just pinned this post and I will be featuring it at my blog today!

    Hope to see you again this Saturday.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH! Thank you so much! This means a lot to me!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's so beautiful! Love the little flowers on the wall! Great job! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room screams Hobby Lobby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What color paint did you use?? We love this!!! We are going to Home Depot to pick a color for our little boys room! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook