Pregnancy

30 weeks pregnant with Owen Christopher

12:50 PM


I can't believe I am 30 weeks pregnant! It really does seem to be going by faster than my first. I only have 66 more days left unless he decides to come early.

How far along? 
30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  
11.2 lb. weight gain 

Maternity clothes? 
Yes!

Stretch marks? 
Not from this pregnancy

Best moment this week: 
I woke up in the middle of the night and could feel a foot pressing on my belly. It was such a neat feeling to be able to know what it was.

Miss anything: 
I miss my feet not hurting as easily.

Movement: 
There is a lot of movement really low. Makes it uncomfortable to sit. It feels almost as if I would be crushing him.

  Food cravings: 
I haven't really "craved" anything in awhile but last night I really wanted Reese's Pieces.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope not anymore! :)

Have you started to show yet: 
Oh yes!

  Gender: 
A BOY! Owen Christopher

Labor Signs: 
No

  Belly Button in or out?
 In

Wedding rings on or off? 
On!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Usually happy!

Looking forward to:
Working out again.

Subscribe to my blog here:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook