Decorating

Living room & Dining room tour

12:05 PM

Welcome to my Living room
&
Dining room tour!

I live in a small town home so my living room and dining room are open to each other.

I move my living room around A LOT! It has moved since I have taken this picture. More about that coming later ;)

This is where it happened to be for Christmas.
We had the tree on the left of the t.v. in corner. 

I keep the coffee table clear because Evan loves to drive his cars on it all day.

I LOVE my gallery wall! I just got it where I want it. All the pictures are of Evan. Don't have any printed of Owen just yet.

 This is another view from my stairs. I love the 2 story ceilings. It makes it so open.
Dining room:
The dining room is off to left of the living room.
Nothing fancy here. I need a new table. I had this one in my apartment in college.
So, that's about it. I can't wait to show you what they look like now! We are staging our home to go on the market so everything looks way different now.
Visit my Shaklee website: solomonliving.myshaklee.com
Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook


Subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like open plan living like this - and your gallery wall looks great! I haven't seen it done that way before but I like it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Oh and I have to say, I LOVE the chandelier, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook