Health

Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie & Freezer Meal

10:05 PM




I love sweet potatoes! It doesn't matter how they are made...baked, mashed, into bread, casseroles, or a SMOOTHIE!! This smoothie is so tasty I'm tempted to make one right now.

I came up with this sweet potato pie smoothie recipe and a freezer version so you can prepare your smoothie in advance. I love making Smoothie Freezer Meals because I want to eat healthy yet I can get really lazy when I'm hungry. I can't be the only one, right?

I want something quick and I don't want to put much effort into it. Now, I just grab a smoothie bag from the freezer, put the ingredients in the blender, add some milk, water, or juice and blend it up. How simple is that?!

If you try out this smoothie, post a pic on Instagram or Facebook using #thesmoothiegirl and tag me! I'd love to see your smoothies :)

Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie

1 cup canned or a baked Sweet Potato peeled
2 Tbs 100% Pure Maple Syrup
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground Ginger
1 cup Milk of choice
Ice

Blend until smooth. ENJOY!


Sweet Potato Pie Freezer Smoothie

Place in a 1 quart freezer bag:
1 cup canned or a baked Sweet Potato peeled
2 Tbs. 100% Pure Maple Syrup
1 1/2 Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground Ginger

Place in freezer until you are ready to make your smoothie.
.............................................................................................
Once you're ready to make your smoothie, place the frozen contents of the freezer bag into the blender. Add 1 cup of milk, add ice as needed and blend until smooth. ENJOY!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook