Pregnancy

24 Weeks Pregnant!

5:35 PM

How far along? 
24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  
5.8 lb. weight gain 

 Maternity clothes? 
Yes. I've noticed stores are no longer carrying maternity clothes!

Stretch marks? 
Nothing new.

Best moment this week: 
Evan giving my belly kisses!

Miss anything: 
Being able to move quickly. 

Movement: 
Lots of hiccups!

  Food cravings: 
I've been craving a good bagel with cream cheese the way Great American Bagel makes them. They closed down the one that was near us. So, I tried a few places and they all suck at preparing bagels. I actually had to buy my own cream cheese separate from Einstein's Bagel because they barely put any cream cheese on it. I was so disappointed. Plus, they didn't have a clue what they were doing and the cashier was bashing her manager to me. I gave her the "I really don't care" look, just make my bagel correct.

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Nothing this week.

Have you started to show yet: 
Oh yes!

  Gender: 
A BOY! Owen Christopher

Labor Signs: 
No

  Belly Button in or out?
 In

Wedding rings on or off? 
Off. It's been so hot that my fingers are starting to swell :(


Happy or Moody most of the time:
 Happy!

Looking forward to:
 I'm looking forward to getting the boys room ready.

We had a visit to the Dr.'s this week. Everything seems good. I talked to him about a V-back. I guess what I have is "re-occuring". Pretty much saying I make too big of babies for the size of my hips. So needless to say I will be having another c-section.

C-section date is:

November 1, 2012

@

10:30am



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook