Pregnancy

10 weeks pregnant and ultrasound pic!

5:59 PM

10 weeks pregnant!!

I had my 2nd ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. Here is Baby Solomon #2 making his/her debut!



How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: lost 6.2 lb. but gained 1lb back for a total of 5.2 lb. LOST!
 Maternity clothes? I've been wearing maternity jeans. Not because I need to but because all my jeans I HAVE to wear a belt and it's uncomfortable sometimes.
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Best moment this week: Chris had a dream about the baby and it was a GIRL! LOL!
Miss anything: I miss Moscato d'Asti. A sweet sparkling wine that we drink on holidays. My family was drinking it for Easter yesterday.
Movement: No movement yet but I'm so excited for the day I do feel it!!
  Food cravings: I couldn't wait for cheesey hashbrowns for Easter but when it came time to eat I could hardly have any HAHA!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think milk makes me sick. I'm able to eat more but sometimes nothing looks or sounds good.
Have you started to show yet: Nope not yet.
  Gender: 10more weeks til we find out!
Labor Signs: None thankfully!
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I was moody this week.
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery/toddler room.

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook