Pregnancy

11 weeks pregnant!

3:10 PM

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6.4 Lost!!
 Maternity clothes? I still wear maternaty jeans because I'm too lazy to buy jeans that fit :)
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Best moment this week: Evan gave my belly lots of kisses!
Miss anything: I miss the feeling of being well. I haven't felt well since I go pregnant. The first few weeks the whole family had a nasty cold. Then when we got better morning sickness kicked into high gear. It's either I'm sick to my stomach or I have a head ach maybe even both. Blah!
Movement: I still have a long way yet but I may notice sooner because I'll know what it feels like.
  Food cravings: Lamb chops from one of my favorite places Johnny's Chop House!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Milk definitely makes me sick. I bought almond milk to replace it with but sometimes it's too sweet.
Have you started to show yet: Nope not yet.
  Gender: 9 more weeks til we find out!
Labor Signs: Nope
  Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Felt icky all week.
Looking forward to: looking pregnant! I love baby bumps!

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook