How to clean a car seat NATURALLY!11:58 AM
Cleaning a car seat NATURALLY using Shaklee's Basic H & G
The disgusting before picture:
Here are the steps I took to clean the car seat naturally:
- Rub concentrated Basic H over any stains.
- Remove all fabric pieces from car seat.
- Use HOT water in washing machine. Add 1/4 tsp. of Basic H and 1/2 tsp. of Basic G. ***Do NOT wash the car seat straps in the washing machine. It will wash off the fire retardant.***
- Mean while, spray Basic G all over the car seat and straps and wipe clean. Mix 3/8 tsp. of Basic G to 16 oz. of water in a spray bottle.
- After the fabric has been washed, let them air dry or toss them in the dryer.
- Reassemble the car seat!
- SAFE for children and sensitive adults.
- Nontoxic and does not pollute.
- Leaves no harmful residue.
- Easy on my wallet. A 32 oz. bottle of Basic G make 64 GALLONS at a price of $0.27/gallon!!
- Outperforms many leading national brands.
- Does what it says it will do.
Facts about Basic G:
- Basic-G Germicide is a super concentrate.
- The proper dilution for Basic-G when using a spray unit is ALWAYS three-eights teaspoon Basic-G Concentrate in 16 oz. water.
- When diluted in a 16 oz. spray unit, Basic-G makes a volume equal to approximately 6.6 twelve oz. bottles of Lysol.
- It is effective against more than 40 bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including: Salmonella, E-coli, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Strep pathogens, Herpes simplex types I & II, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Influenza-A/Hong Kong, Athletes Foot, Feline leukemia, Canine distemper, Rabies, and more. Basic-G is neutral pH, gentle to human skin, Kosher, EPA registered and environmentally friendly.
- At this dilution for a spray unit and in appropriate dilutions for increasing amounts of water, Basic-G is SAFE to use around children, pets, those with compromised immune systems, breathing difficulties and airway issues. It will look like plain water, have a barely perceptible scent, but it is powerful!