Pregnancy

19 weeks pregnant!

9:55 PM

How far along? 19 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: .8 lb. weight gain

 Maternity clothes? Yes, and I love them :)

Stretch marks? Nothing new.


Best moment this week: Baby is kicking a lot this week.

Miss anything: I miss coffee...a lot!

Movement: Baby is kicking a lot. Baby seems to aim for my 

bladder.

  Food cravings: Today, was rice pudding. I totally gave in to 

that craving :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: My dog was sick and 

I happened to see it and well...you know, it passed on to me. 

Yuck!

Have you started to show yet: Most definitely.

  Gender: We find out this Tuesday!!

Labor Signs: No

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: My ultrasound on Tuesday. I can't wait 

to see my baby and find out what he/she is!


Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook