Pregnancy

35 weeks pregnant with Owen Christopher

3:28 PM



How far along? 
35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  
14 lb. weight gain 

Maternity clothes? 
Yes!

Stretch marks? 
Not from this pregnancy

Best moment this week: 
I had my maternity pictures taken this past weekend!

Miss anything: 
SLEEP! My hips hurt so much that it is torture laying in bed.

Movement:
He's a move'n and a groove'n!

  Food cravings: 
ICE! I know it's not a food but I love chewing ice.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope not anymore! :)

Have you started to show yet: 
Oh yes!

  Gender:
A BOY! Owen Christopher

Labor Signs: 
I had a nasty contraction last week. But otherwise they haven't been painful.

  Belly Button in or out?
 In but getting really flat lol

Wedding rings on or off? 
On!

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Usually happy!

Looking forward to:
Being able to bend :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook