Pregnancy

37 weeks pregnant w/ Owen Christopher

10:00 AM

How far along? 
37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  

Maternity clothes? 
Yes!

Stretch marks?
I just started having a couple of red spots but nothing crazy.

Best moment this week: 
I had my weekly Dr. appointment and I'm just starting to dilate.

Miss anything: 
I'm missing a good glass of wine or heck even a beer!

Movement:
His movements are smaller and stronger.

  Food cravings: 
I'm not really craving anything right now. Ice cream doesn't even sound that good to me. But since it's the season of pumpkin everything I've been eating a lot of pumpkin flavors.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
If I'm really hungry in the morning and I cough or sneeze too hard I'll get sick. WEIRD!

Have you started to show yet: 
That's in understatement! Although people don't think I'm that big...I say it's because my chest is so big it's making an illusion that my belly is smaller LOL!

  Gender:
A BOY! Owen Christopher

Labor Signs: 
Yes, I have been having a lot of contractions but nothing consistent.

  Belly Button in or out?
 Still in!

Wedding rings on or off? 
I just had to take them off. I started to swell a bit last week.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
How about uncomfortable...

Looking forward to:
Seeing what Owen looks like :)



SHAKLEE OCTOBER SPECIAL
FREE SHIPPING
I'll reimburse your shipping on member orders of $40 or more!
Offer ends at 11:59pm(cst) October 31, 2012

Become a Lifetime Shaklee Member FREE when you order Vitalizer!!
Shaklee Members receive 15% off products!
Autoship saves you another 10%!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook