Family

What's going on with the Solomon's?

9:34 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!

This family hasn't stopped since March! 

We rented our town home and moved in with my parents for a month... 


bought a new home that needs a bit of work on the outside...







 Owen was Baptized that same weekend...



 had a birthday and performed in an ice show as a rock star...





pulled out a ton of dying/dead trees and bushes...



celebrated the 4th of July...








started painting the house with the help of some awesome family and friends...





Well you get the idea. 
I can't wait to update you on how BIG Owen has gotten and show you our new home!

But until then I have something for YOU!


I'm having my first ever Shaklee Facebook Party! 
Where you can party from the enjoyment of you own home :)

On July 18th Only I am offer you...

FREE SHIPPING
&
A FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

This is huge and extremely rare!

Come join the party HERE!

We will be sharing our favorite products and how Shaklee has changed our lives and so many others!

I'll see you there :)


Come back tomorrow to see what color I painted the front door!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook