8 Weeks Pregnant!10:04 AM
- Baby is beginning to move
- Baby is growing nipples and hair follicles
- Baby's pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and anus are all in
- Baby's head is half the size of his body and his little chin is tucked into his chest.
- Baby's tiny tail is beginning to shrink away, giving Junior a more human and less amphibious look.
- Until now, all pre-babies look the same "down there." This week, however, baby will begin to develop either male or female genitalia. In layman terms, your baby is beginning to develop her hoo-ha or his wee-wee.
- At this stage, your developing fetus is 1-inch in length, about the size of a martini olive and weighs a mere 2 grams—a little less than a penny.